Mo’s Burgers are made with the best quality center chuck from Angus beef.
Serving best steaks and BBQs since 1958
Mo’s Burgers are made with the best quality center chuck from Angus beef. All Angus beef is corn fed, 100% tested and certified.
The meat is aged to meet our demanding high standards and is fresh ground daily in house. Our 8-oz carefully hand-formed patties are then grilled to juicy perfection over volcanic rocks.
A Few Words
A Few Words About Us
MO’S SAN FRANCISCO CHRONICLE-DEC 1999
Bargain Buns-Favorite Burgers and Dogs
NOSTALGIA MAKES ME HUNGRY FOR BURGERS AND especially for Clown Alley, the long-open, then sadly closed, the reopened greasy spoon on Columbus. I used to go at 3 a.m. for post-slam-dancing sustenance, but I went back recently for a business lunch (!) and got carried away at the condiment bar, where I slathered my hefty double cheeseburger with ketchup and mayo and pickles piled high as the Pyramid. A sunny day took me back again for a classic, spicy chili dog on the patio.
Our Food Policy
- We only serve Fresh Organic Eggs.
- All Egg breakfasts are served with home fried potatoes and toast or English Muffn.
- On our Omelettes, you May substitute fresh fruit instead of potatoes for an additional $2.00
Terms of pay
- We Accept Visa $ Master Card, no Checks please. Sales Tax Will Be Added.
- Maximun one credit card per table.
- 15% Gratuity for Parties of Six or More.
- No Separate Checks